Thursday, August 15, 2013

Galau....dll...edisi curhat

My first writing on August....8 days after Lebaran.....
This once, I don't want to post about my crafting world..............well I' m  in a bad feeling lately.
I don't know why, but....I 'm hardly laughing or even smilling, a lot of uninvite thoughts come to mind.
huuuff.....feeling so tired, bored.....but wow....I just dont' like it, its so poisoning.......

I know I shouldn't be like this for further moments...I should make it stop n back to my normal life....
But thanks God, I still have the mood doing my homework ( my FB orders...bag, wallet, clutch....)

okay....okay.....let's go back to my passion in crafting.....I'm a bit worried of my craft orders/ requesst cos I haven't finished them....though some of them are a long time ago orders....( hehhe, pesanan lama bngts tp blm jd jg).

Well, I wish I have a qualified staff to work on it....If I have that kind of person, I'l be free developing my huge ideas in designing my products...n of course, ny crafting bussiness will go smoothly.....

Oh, dear God ...wish You hear my pray.....
But hey...stop complaining....there is way when you never give up.Just be positive minded.....N keep in your mind the words   "EVERYTHING WILL BE OK".....hahaha...easy to say, very hard to do


Anyway.....keep on the spirit....feeling sad is a normal way from God to awake us......

No comments:

Post a Comment